Lehigh Technical has been providing organizations of all sizes with enterprise level services and solutions for decades. We bring together world class onsite IT services and other technology support from legacy to leading edge.
Lehigh Technical provides complete technology life cycle support for companies’ complex networks and distributed infrastructures. Lehigh Technical is a solutions provider delivering quality technology products and services through a comprehensive range of customized offerings with a focus on helping companies understand the practical business implications of emerging technologies.
Lehigh Technical utilizes a proven methodology process, which is based on leading industry standards such as ITIL. We provide our clients with seamless transitions and best-in-class service at a substantial cost savings.
Our customized options can supplement other vendor solutions. Lehigh Technical also provides program management and vendor management services to help companies achieve the most cost efficient method of their IT infrastructure.
- Provides complete technology life cycle support, including strategy-setting, vendor management, solution deployment, operational/user support and governance
- Provides targeted support for individual projects, such as requirements analysis, help desk management, desktop deployment, technology moves or organizational restacks
- Engagement Manager who interfaces and assists in the design and ongoing support of customer / client services
- Offers support for desktop software and hardware, and IMAC (Install, Moves, Adds, Changes) services
- Delivers specialized support for smaller and mid-sized enterprises as well as for divisions of larger companies operating up to 100,000 or more desktops
- Manages strategic client relationships to ensure to ensure IT meets business goals and budgets
- Offers “As needed Basis” services, which mobilize targeted, expert resources within hours to provide same-day/next-day resolution of business-critical issues
- Mitigates risk with market-leading service level agreements (SLAs), a single point of contact, pricing guarantees, and phased transitions
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Virtual Desktop Software (View client, PCOIP, etc.)
- Microsoft Software Suite (Office, Project, Visio, Communicator, etc)
- Market Data Applications
Equity trading applications
Fixed Income Trading
- Number of Calls
- Number of Cases
- CAP – Call Answer Performance
- Average handle time
- First call resolution rate
- Abandon Rate
- Hours of Coverage
- Calls escalated out of group of specialist/manufacturer provided to management
- Number of conference room setups
- New hire and terminations
- Moves Add and Changes
Our team can assist you identify your needs and help fill hard-to-find positions today!